• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Irregular at Magic High School Spinoff Novel Gets Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:00 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The story of the spinoff novel follows the Kuroba sisters, who are sworn to protect Tatsuya Shiba.

I think saying “Kuroba twins” would be more accurate since Fumiya, while dressing up as a girl on the job, is/identifies as a boy. Unless something’s changed recently I’m not aware of.
Gisan Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:57 pm Reply with quote
The last that I had heard, the Kuroba branch family was tasked with intelligence gathering and some black bag ops for the Yotsuba main family. So saying that the twins are sworn to protect Tatsuya is stretching it a bit. As Maya just said in the anime, Miyuki will be the next head of the family with Tatsuya as her guardian.
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Gisan Otaku wrote:
The last that I had heard, the Kuroba branch family was tasked with intelligence gathering and some black bag ops for the Yotsuba main family. So saying that the twins are sworn to protect Tatsuya is stretching it a bit. As Maya just said in the anime, Miyuki will be the next head of the family with Tatsuya as her guardian.

not exactly. dont know if its accurate, but if i remember correctly, i believe that this spinoff takes place after the events of the graduation arc which was the final arc of the main series which would explain the synopis of this series!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1